Friday, 3 February 2012

Monumental Day...

I have finally and joyously made myself a website!
The task that has been atop my to-do list for years is really, truly crossed off.

I am delighted to share with you: www.kristyna.co.uk!
Here you will find all my illustrations, comics, posters and more. So much work was hidden away on my hard drives for so long, it's a pleasure to be able to share it at last.

Any feedback is most welcome, and don't worry, this blog will still very much be in action - for new work and announcements, much as before.

Thank you and enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your website!! It looks great. So organized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristyna it looks real mint!! I'm a fan of your illustrations...so unique and I assume so you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much!
    It feels very good to have it up and running - even better with some lovely feedback too ( :

    ReplyDelete